Special Counsel is currently seeking Temporary Recent Graduate Litigation Paralegals for both downtown Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. This is a great opportunity for recent grads that have little or no previous work experience. This position will assist attorneys with all phases of case support including document and information management, discovery, and trial preparation.
Possible Job Responsibilities:
- Organize and maintain case files, pleadings, and other documents
- Summarize articles, reports, witness statements, and depositions; edit and cite check briefs
- Conduct factual and legal research and analysis
- Coordinate and attend client conferences, document productions, and depositions
- Draft and revise legal documents and correspondence
- Coordinate service of process and court filings with public entities
- Perform computer database input and retrieval
- Recent graduate, with less than 2 years experience (2015 or later graduates)
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate required
- Previous litigation experience is a plus, either as paid employment or an internship
If you would like to learn more about these Temporary Recent Graduate Litigation Paralegal positions in Chicago, Illinois available via Special Counsel, please submit your resume to Chicago@SpecialCounsel.com as a Word (.doc) attachement and include “Temporary Recent Graduate Litigation Paralegal” as the subject line. Or you may visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply and view additional opportunities. Follow Special Counsel Chicago on Twitter @SCI_Chicago for even more opportunities.