Full-time Regulatory Compliance Specialist Position at Afni, Inc.
Afni has been providing Receivables Management services since its founding in 1936. Receivables Management includes Afni’s debt collection operation and first-party collection services. Today, Afni’s receivables management business focuses on serving clients from the financial, medical, insurance, and telecommunications industries. Afni currently manages over 30 million accounts. With responsibility over such an enormous number of accounts, Afni has adopted a robust compliance program. Afni is a leader in the industry when it comes to compliance, and we would love for you to join us.
The position responsibilities will consist of preparing responses and corresponding with state regulatory bodies and the Better Business Bureau regarding investigations, facilitating debt collection license renewals, issue identification, monitoring of federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to debt collection practices, and tracking of appropriate information related to tasks and issues.
· Certification or associates degree in legal studies or relevant field
· Demonstrates a high level of analytical skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
· Exhibits exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to multi task with attention to detail, manages workflow efficiently.
· Gathers and compiles accurate information, identifies key issues and proposes viable solutions.
· Demonstrates ability to deal with issues of a sensitive nature.
· Dedication to providing high quality services to internal and external customers.
Afni offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Interested candidates should visit www.afnicareers.com/
bloomington to apply online.