Faupel Law Offices, Ltd. seeks a paralegal for our Eureka, IL. office.
The responsibilities for a paralegal include data entry, reviewing moderately complex legal documents, processing and responding to requests in a timely manner; handling sensitive information with discretion; responding to telephone calls from attorneys and clients, and construct, maintain and organize client computer and hard-copy files.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree, a paralegal certificate or any other acceptable qualification for Paralegals imposed by applicable law.
• Excellent analytical skills, with a strong ability to review and organize numerous legal documents.
• Outstanding communications skills, including written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated team player, who has had success participating in cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment, and make sound decisions under tight deadlines.
• Maintain high ethical standards and professional integrity at all times.
Preferable Job Qualifications:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook strongly preferred.
• Consistently demonstrates excellent judgment, flexibility, and confidence.
• 1-3 years of Relevant Legal Experience preferred.
Contact David J. Baker
Attorney at Law
Email is preferred: email@example.com
Attn: Paralegal Position