- Transcribing all documents through Winscribe dictation and/or dragon software,
- Proofreading and formatting documents,
- Assist attorneys with preparation of depositions and trials,
- Preparing documents accompanying court filings, knowledge of state and local court forms and procedures,
- Organize, copy, scan and file various files, including medical records, closed files, incoming mail, faxes and other documents into the Firm’s document management system,
- Maintaining internal firm files on attorneys' matters, and providing assistance to other attorneys with overflow work,
- Occasional reception relief,
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates must have the following:
- A minimum of 2-5 years of legal office experience
- Must type 65+ wpm
- Knowledge of medical terminology,
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Possess excellent written and oral communications
- Ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment working with time constraints
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and document management systems.
We offer great benefits and an exceptional work environment. Salary commensurate with experience. Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.