McGrath Law Office, P.C. is seeking candidates to fill an immediate full time opening for a Real Estate Paralegal for our real estate department. The duties of a Real Estate Paralegal with McGrath Law Office, P.C. are as follows:
· Draft real estate sales contracts
· Conduct real estate title searches
· Prepare title insurance commitments
· Coordinate details of real estate transactions with loan officers, realtors, buyers and sellers
· Draft correspondence related to real estate transactions
· Conduct real estate closings
· Prepare, maintain and organize files
· Draft correspondence regarding real estate transactions
· Other administrative duties assigned by supervising attorneys
The ideal candidate would possess the following attributes:
· Self motivated/self starter
· Ability to multitask
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Adept problem solver
· Ability to track and manage deadlines
· Prior experience in real estate transactions
· Prior experience working in title insurance industry
This position is a full time, permanent position at our Mackinaw office. Work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to email@example.com.
McGrath Law Office, P.C. is a respected, growing Tazewell County law firm with offices in both Mackinaw and Morton.