Brady, Connolly & Masuda, P.C.’s Bloomington/Normal, Illinois office seeks full-time legal secretary to support three attorneys in our insurance defense – workers’ compensation department.
This position includes, but is not limited to:
- Transcribing documents through Winscribe dictation and/or dragon software,
- Preparation of legal documents, proofreading, and formatting,
- Maintaining internal firm files on attorneys' matters,
- Providing assistance to other attorneys with overflow work,
- A minimum of 4+ years of related job experience in a law firm,
- Knowledge of medical terminology,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and document management systems,
- Ability to type accurately and efficiently from draft or dictation; strong attention to detail and ability to edit and proofread correspondence and legal documents,
- Must type 65+ wpm,
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Strong organizational skills and good work ethic are essential,
- Ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment working within time constraints.