Commercial Finance Project Assistant –
SUMMARY: Performs a variety of duties to assist attorneys and legal assistants according to established policies and procedures. Maintains positive contact with clients and outside vendors, observes confidentiality in client and Firm matters, and keeps accurate time records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintains regular, predictable on-site attendance and punctuality.
· Follows the ethical requirements as set forth by the Rules of Professional Conduct of the state.
· Responsible for document distribution and creation of closing books.
· Responsible for updating GK’s permanent files and closing binders.
· Responsible for updating of online forms.
· Assists with closings.
· Responsible for managing PTO balance.
· Independently manages other projects, as identified by the attorneys and legal assistants.
· In progress or completed Paralegal Certificate from an ABA approved program
Contact or e-mail resume to:
Senior Managing Consultant | Beacon Hill Legal
Direct: 312.429.2096 | Mobile 724.984.2936
Office: 312.759.1500 x1256 | Fax 312.759.1555
200 W. Madison Street | Chicago, IL 60606