Bolen Robinson & Ellis, LLP (BreLaw) is seeking a high-energy, experienced legal assistant or paralegal on a full-time basis, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at its Decatur, Illinois location. Candidates must possess strong communication skills and excellent legal secretarial skills (typing/keyboard, calendaring events, scheduling, pleadings, court e-filings, etc.) along with excellent grammar and spelling skills. We are looking for someone who possesses an ability to work individually and as a team member.
· Timely and compassionate communication with clients and prospective clients
· Scheduling meetings, mediation, court dates
· Preparation of legal documents including notices, summons, discovery, etc.
· E-Filing in State and Federal court systems.
· Assist attorneys with preparation for trials
· Strong computer skills
· Strong written and spoken communication skills
· Well organized and able to prioritize competing demands
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· At least 3 years professional legal assistant / secretary experience
With offices in Decatur, Bloomington, and Sullivan, the experienced team of lawyers at BreLaw takes great pride in utilizing the work ethic and character forged by small town beginnings to achieve exceptional legal results on behalf of clients throughout Central Illinois. Our firm offers a sound future, competitive salary, and benefits.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.