Petersen Health Care has been a trusted leader in long-term care since 1974. We offer a variety of positions for health care jobs that feature opportunities to serve the elderly and disabled. These positions feature the area’s most attractive salary and benefit package, including:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision/Dental Plan
- Generous Vacation plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- And More!
Summary of Position:
- Apply for Medicaid on behalf of residents and assist residents and their families throughout the Medicaid application process.
- Preparing and filing Medicaid applications;
- Helping residents and families understand documentation needed to process application;
- Preparing and filing appeals when Medicaid applications get denied;
- Following up on applications and seeing them through to conclusion.
- Prior experience with filing Medicaid applications preferred, but not required;
- Strong Computer Skills, able to manage emails, able to use Microsoft Office Products.
- Self Starter with good Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to Accurately Coordinate Multiple Tasks in a Busy Environment
Able to Adapt to a Changing Environment
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to:
Jason Crowder, Corporate Counsel @ firstname.lastname@example.org.