Goals & Objectives of the Position – Case Manager:
1. Assisting with taking intake calls and meeting with new prospective clients in person and gathering data for determining feasibility of a case.
2. Assisting the attorney by servicing our clients with the ability to follow directions from the attorney, and draft, prepare, file, mail, track, and monitor client documentation.
3. Managing several files at a time while organizing associated documents – generating and acting upon ToDo Wizards (tracking) for required management of active cases, scheduling appointments, meetings, depositions, hearings, and telephone conferences.
4. Managing, processing, and monitoring cases by providing excellent client service with timely response - handling incoming phone calls.
Prior work experience: Professional office experience (preferred).
Educational degrees: High School Diploma (preferred).
Skills: Accurate typing and data entry, proofreading, Internet and e-mail, word processing, excellent written and verbal communication.
Essential Abilities, Behaviors & Motivators:
- Communicate effectively - written and verbal.
-Multi-task-juggle several tasks on several different files in the same timeframe.
- A team player who can work well with others in any capacity.
- Sympathetic/empathetic - understand the needs of our clients/hear and listen.
- Helping others (teammates and clients).
- Enjoy organizing data and paperwork.
- Have a positive attitude.
Full-time Hours:8:30 am - 5:00 pm (Monday – Friday)
Part-time Hours: Flexible (TBD)
Office Location: Downtown Peoria, IL
How to Apply:
If you can accomplish all of the above-listed goals and fit the requirements of this position, submit a detailed letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position, along with your current resume. Please do not call our office, fax, or mail anything to our office. All documents should be submitted through email to email@example.com.