Medicaid Application Processor - Peoria, IL
Petersen Health Care has been a trusted leader in long-term care since 1974. We offer a variety of positions for health care jobs that feature opportunities to serve the elderly and disabled. These positions feature the area’s most attractive salary and benefits package, including:
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Vision/Dental Plan
· Generous Vacation plan
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
· And More!
Summary of Position:
· Apply for Medicaid on behalf of residents and assist residents and their families throughout the Medicaid application process.
· Preparing and filing Medicaid applications;
· Helping residents and families understand documentation needed to process the application;
· Preparing and filing appeals when Medicaid applications get denied;
· Following up on applications and seeing them through to the conclusion.
· Prior experience with filing Medicaid applications preferred, but not required;
· Strong Computer Skills, able to manage emails, able to use Microsoft Office Products.
· Self Starter with good Written and Verbal Communication Skills
· Ability to Accurately Coordinate Multiple Tasks in a Busy Environment
· Able to Adapt to a Changing Environment
Posted by Unknown at 2:03 PM