College of Education and Health Sciences - Regulatory Compliance Coordinator
The College of Education and Health Sciences invites applicants for the full time, 12-month staff position of Regulatory Compliance Coordinator. The position is responsible for maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations and approvals for offering Distance Education programs across the country and reports to the Dean of the College of Education and Health Sciences.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain current knowledge of state and federal regulatory agency rules and regulations related to Distance Education through the study of existing and new legislation and regulations
- Communicate and maintain working relationships with state and federal regulatory agencies
- Organize and interpret regulatory report data
- Inform the appropriate College administrators of changes in state and federal laws and regulations related to Distance Education
- Coordinate and organize information in support of ongoing state and federal regulatory compliance, which includes preparation of state reports
- Obtain and maintain authorizations or exemptions, including maintenance of NC-SARA agreement provisions
- Coordinate clinical contracts and agency agreements for student placement
- Research and analyze requirements and regulations for potential new programs
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have strong research and analytical skills with attention to detail and the ability to assess and prioritize work under moderate supervision. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the following areas: contracts, legal, regulatory, compliance, and credentialing. Ability to communicate effectively with the administrative team is essential.
Bachelor’s degree preferred; paralegal experience or other related experience may be considered.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of application addressing the qualifications of the position, resume, and complete contact information for three professional references electronically to:
Dr. Peggy Flannigan
Search Committee Chair
Associate Dean for Distance Education