The Minier Police Department is accepting applications for the position of a part-time patrol officer.
Minimum qualifications include:
· United States Citizen
· Basic Law Enforcement Certification or Part-time Police Certification required
· Minimum age 21
· Valid Driver’s License
· No Felony Convictions
· Applicants must undergo extensive background investigation.
· Applicants must complete physical examination and drug screen prior to employment paid by the Village of Minier.
· Successfully complete 6 month probation period
Compensation package includes:
· $18.40 per hour with double time for holidays worked
· $600.00 per year uniform allowance
Applications may be picked up at the Minier Village Hall at 110 W. Central Ave. . Questions should be directed to Chief Daryl Weseloh at 309-392-2442, ex. 6.