Chittenden, Murday & Novotny LLC, a Chicago business litigation law firm, seeks paralegal with 1-3 years of litigation experience. Paralegal certificate preferred, but not required. Must be proficient in Westlaw, Microsoft Office Applications, Adobe, Nuance Power PDF, and Relativity. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required to interact well with attorneys, staff, clients, and counsel.
• Prepare and review documents, exhibits and records.
• Review and analyze document productions.
• Contact outside sources to obtain public information.
• Review files for outstanding discovery in preparation for court appearances, pleadings, depositions and trial preparation.
• Prepare and organize subpoenas and discovery responses.
• Summarize deposition transcripts.
• Organize and prepare material needed for expert witness review.
• Organize and manage case files.
• Trial preparation.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.