Law Office Runners/Filing Assistants
Part-time (multiple positions)
Downtown Peoria firm seeks students to assist staff and attorneys in general office operation; underclass preferred. Must be punctual, professional, efficient, and display initiative. Experience in Word and Excel a plus.
• Deliver documents as directed, including filings at the courthouse
• Prepare documents as needed by attorneys, administrator or assistants, including typing, copying, faxing
• Meter afternoon mail and prepare for daily pickup
• Assist in the maintenance of client records in file room
• Cover switchboard during receptionist lunch
• Straighten common areas – kitchen, file, and copy rooms, conference rooms
Hours: Monday thru Friday from Noon to 5:00 p.m. Possible flexibility in start time and additional days may be available on occasion.
Send letter of application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christina S. Wyss