We received a call about this student position with the U.S. Attorney's office in Peoria. It would be great experience, may be used for an internship, and would look really good on a resume. The full listing is provided below. You would need to act quick as the application deadline is this Friday, 9/17
If selected, you will provide general office support to one or more professional, program, or technical staff members in the United States Attorney's Office. You will receive formal and/or on-the-job training as needed. Duties include:
- Answering telephones and referring callers to staff members or taking messages as appropriate;
- Operating a copy machine;
- Collating and stapling materials;
- Sorting and arranging material for filing in alphabetical, numerical, or chronological order;
- Locating and retrieving materials;
- Stocking forms and other office supplies; and
- Making recurring and special messenger trips as necessary.
Responsibilities will increase and assignments will become more complex as your training and experience progress.