Legal Assistant / Paralegal
Kavanagh, Scully, Sudow, White & Frederick P.C. is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable person to fill the position of Legal Assistant or Paralegal in our Firm. In addition to traditional duties as outlined below, the successful candidate will have a sense of humor, appreciation for irony, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to serving clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Corporate Transactions
· Estate Planning, Estate Administration
· Legal research and draft documents
· E-filing and recording
· Interfacing with clients
Qualifications and Skills
· Experience or Paralegal certificate preferred
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and Odyssey E-filing
· Corporate and Estate planning law experience a plus
· The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and administrative skills. Attention to detail is critical, paired with strong procedural knowledge and be able to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently.
Job Type: Full Time
· Group health, dental, and vision insurance coverage with the Firm sharing premium cost
· Paid life insurance and long- term disability
· Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
· 401K and Profit-Sharing Plan
Please direct inquiries to Christina Wyss at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-676-1381.